RankingFact respect intellectual property rights of others and ask that our users do the same. This page contains information on rankingfact.com copyright infringement policies and procedures.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
You can submit a Notification Of Claimed Infringement (“DMCA”) if you are a copyright holder (or an agent for a copyright holder) and believe that any material on our sites violates your copyrights.
Kindly send an email containing the information to our Designated Copyright Agency.
- Clear identification of the copyrighted works claimed to be infringed. You may submit a list of copies of works that are found on one web page if multiple copyrighted work is posted.
- Clear identification of the material that you claim infringes on the copyrighted works, as well as information sufficient to locate the material on our site (such the message ID).
- A declaration that you believe that the material being claimed as copyright infringement has not been authorized by the said copyright owner, his agent, or the law.
- A clear statement that the information contained in the notification was accurate and that the complaining party, under penalty of perjury is authorized to act for the owner of the exclusive right allegedly infringed.”
- We need your contact information to respond to your notice. This should include a telephone number and an e-mail address.
- The copyright owner must sign the notice either electronically or physically.
Send your written Notification of Claimed infringement to the below e-mail address.
All notices that comply with the above requirements will be reviewed and addressed by us. Lifebogger may not be able to respond to your notice if your notice does not comply with all requirements.
Contact information for Designated Copyright Agent
Notifications regarding this website should go to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only notices relating to alleged copyright should be sent to the Designated Copyright agent. Any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to customer service at email@example.com.