Our article on Goran Pandev Biography breaks down Facts about the Macedonian professional footballer. We’ll tell you about his Wife, Children, Net Worth, Height, Facts etc.
Who is Goran Pandev wife?
Goran Pandev is a husband and father. Nada Pandeva, his lovely wife, was his bridesmaid. Filipo, Ana, and Sofia are the names of the couple’s three children.
The couple is currently living nicely in their current situation with no interruptions. He is not gay and has a straight sexual orientation.
Goran Pandev’s net worth:
Goran Pandev is a professional footballer with a net worth of $1.5 million to $5.5 million dollars. His football career provides him with the majority of his riches, and he is content with his earnings. His salary will be £624,000 in 2020.
As of 2021, his annual salary is £884,000. As of May 2021, his current market worth is €500,000. As of July 3rd, 2008, his greatest market worth was €18.00 million. He is currently living a lavish lifestyle.
Goran Pandev’s height:
Goran Pandev is a cool guy who stands at 1.84 meters (6 feet) tall and weighs 74 kilograms. His additional body size is yet unknown. His hair is black, and his eyes are a pale green tint. In general, he has a healthy body with an athletic physique. His distinctive feature is the style of his hair.
Goran Pandev’s Facts:
- On March 24, 2009, then-President Branko Crvenkovski presented him with the Medal for Service to the Country in recognition of his sporting achievements as well as his commitment to expanding and popularizing the sport in Macedonia as well as promoting the country internationally.
- He became the first Macedonian to score 100 goals in one of the top five European football leagues on April 22, 2021.
- His position on the field is forward.
- He is of Macedonian descent.
- He became an Italian citizen in Naples in the year 2019.
- FK Belasica was where he began his football career.