A lot of SEO facts and stats are out there, and users need to be constantly up to date with happenings with the web technology.
At RankingFact, we’ve put together this sub-category to portray SEO facts that’ll make you look at the process from a new perspective. Before getting started, let’s tell you some SEO truths.
- 75% of SEO is off-page, and only 25% are on-page. On-page SEO looks at what your site’s page is about while off-page SEO looks at the authoritativeness or popularity of your website.
- What your website rank for is largely determined by it’s on-page factors. On the other hand, how high you will rank in the search results is primarily determined by your website’s off-page factors.
- Page Speed for websites matters. Hence, 80% of a web page’s load time is spent on the download of images, style sheets, flash and scripts.
- A Page title is the most important on-page SEO element after the content of a page.
- Only the top 5 search results on the SERPs get 75% clicks from users.
- Globally, over 131 billion searches are conducted on the web every month.
- Google usually crawls your home page first, so it is crucial to tidy it up. Also, having a Video on Your Homepage will double its chances of showing up on page 1 of Google.
- 93% of people begin their online experiences via using the Search Engine.
- Blogs are an essential asset to many businesses as it forms 70% total organic traffic in the web
- 75% of users would never scroll the first page of search results. More so, 50% of search users use mobile devices to begin their search- a percentage that is increasing.